Only those that work hard enough will succeeded...

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hello im back!!!

hello pple!!

wow...it such a looong time since i posted anything...ok im not going to talk bout my trip to thailand today...srysry bt im going to share bout what i have learnt....

1. I learnt that girls of thailand are very very very shy!!!
2. I learnt that living without TV is possible for more than 3 days!!
3.I learnt that if you marinate a chicken in soy sauce in a fridge for 2 days and then go fried it it is sooper nice...
4. I learnt that AirAsia planes are very rocky when they take off and landing
5. I learnt that we must encourage each other in a team in order to improve
6. I learnt that being sick during a mission is a very sad thing cos you cant do anything to help
7. I learnt that bloging what had happened during my trip is impossible unless i break it into many posts

ok thats about all i will be posting again soooon!!
cheers!
From Timothy Choo

No comments:

Post a Comment