Only those that work hard enough will succeeded...

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My NPCC uniform rocks man!! but..there's problem..

hellos pple!!

today is super great at sch lor...cos exam over soo the subject teachers let us play and chat bt nt too loud...very fast sch over liao...then actually meeting Josiah and Chee wai at my hm to go J8(junction 8 at the smwhere in singapore..cant remember...i think is bishan(bee-shan)) then nid stay back to take the NPCC uni...i thought is only like few mins only...bt to think is like 1 hour sia...thnks to chee wai cos he warned me bt i thoght NCDCC and NPCC nt same...so actually meeting at 2.30 i reach hm at 4.15...soo they go liao then my dad also see me cum hm very tired so i didnt go ...bt i can do anything at hm until night!! yays!! The uni quite big cos they take another guys body as mine...cos that time still gt choir...then now the sleve is like alsmost touching my hand sia....hope the pants is nt too long...sad la...too tired to continue...byes!

From Cadet TCJ( thats timothy choo Jing to you!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment