Only those that work hard enough will succeeded...

Monday, April 13, 2009

Gosh IM SICK!!!! But YAYs!! No school!!!!

yos ppl!

today i got sick! cos during the weekends i think got showerde by rain or smthing.My mum says im too tired but i think is rain la! Today very xian at home, i woke up around 7++ then cannot go sch cos mum say the sick later pass to other ppl. then go see doctor waited for 30mins then is my turn. my mum say she also sick cos she sounds funny (throth gt problem) then Ryan SMS and Josiah also SMS me(Ryan is my classmate, Josiah is my chairman!)then Evon call me(she is also my classmate...but I think i spel her name wrongly)but i cannot answer.today still gt choir practise and NPCC now all cannot go liao...a bit sad. But the e-learning hw is also finish already thanks Ryan! anyways i hope i can be better tml,cos today the SBS ppl cum and change the ez-link then i didnt cum so very sad cannot take and see the new card.

hope to be better

From the sick boy(sick as in the physical sick not the perverted sick haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment